What is Social Media Marketing?
Facebook, Twitter, MySpace and YouTube are household names, and lacking a presence on these social media giants is no longer an option. TH Web Consulting provides comprehensive account set-up and design customization options, including a broad range of marketing campaign services that will help you manage and grow your networks on these communities. Please contact us for our social media design & social media management rates. Keep your finger on the pulse of social media marketing and keep your brand consistent with the help of our expert design and marketing team.
Social Media Marketing is a growing form of marketing, which is bringing a revolution in the trend of getting ahead in businesses. You can generate a huge a huge amount of traffic to your website. There are many companies using social media for selling their products and services.
We can design Social Media initiatives for various types of businesses, ranging from small corner shops to large scale organizations. Today, anyone who takes their online marketing seriously knows that Social Media Marketing is not just an option anymore. As of 2011, close to a billion people hang out on social networks every day. You simply cannot afford to ignore them!
If you’re still unsure about investing in Social Media, here are a few reasons why you should:
It’s natural. Not only do you get natural backlinks which are great for SEO, your website is exposed to large groups of people in a spontaneous fashion. This differs from paid advertising which has overt commercial overtones.
It’s sustainable. Once successfully mastered, social communities can be a great source of web traffic on top of any traffic you are already generating from the search engines. While you can’t easily increase your search engine traffic, social media traffic can be very easily controlled through strategic marketing. (EXP: by creating contests, polls, giveaways, etc…)
Build Trust. People like to deal with companies who openly display their social media profiles on their homepage. It shows that the company isn’t afraid to be in direct contact with its community and customers and to take public feedback (whether positive or negative!). Websites that do not have any social media presence are only falling behind.
It complements other efforts. Social media optimization and marketing is usually community-specific. It doesn’t interfere with any other methods of getting traffic to your website. It can and will fit perfectly with an advertising campaign targeting other websites or search engines.
It’s All About Strategy!
As simple as it sounds to some people, serious Social Media Marketing is probably one of the toughest forms of Marketing. Sure, it’s easy to just setup an account here and there and converse with random people, but it’s certainly not as easy to engage the right individuals, in a way that they will befriend you, follow you, trust you and eventually refer their friends to you!
Professional Social Media Marketing is a true strategy game, and depending on how you play your cards, the power of the masses can play for or against you. At TH Web Consulting, we follow these strict steps for every new project, to make sure that your initiative ‘goes viral’ in a good way.
- Analyse the networks : we scan the networks and find the most appropriate ones for your niche market.
- Set Goals / Benchmarks: what do you want to achieve? What results do you expect from your initiatives?
- Find Groups and Communities: Inside the social networks, we seek out the groups and communities where your target audience is gathering
- Develop and Rollout: Do you have any Content to share? If not, we can help you build it. Deploying interesting and useful content is key to capture user interest.
- Identify your Target Market in the community: Some people will be more active than others in your fan pages, groups and blogs. Those individuals should be rewarded in order to turn them into a mouthpiece for your brand. This is when the true word-of-mouth starts!
- Offer giveaways / Develop incentives to attract more people and eventually generate more word-of-mouth. Whether it be an ebook, a t-shirt, a coupon or any kind of virtual gift, incentives are important to make people come back and talk about your brand to their friends.
- Engage and facilitate conversations by asking questions, launching polls, quizzes, sweepstakes.
- Measure results and adapt the strategy based on what worked and what didn’t.
The goal behind TH Web Consulting’s social media marketing services are to put your company in a position to tap into the two-way conversation naturally happening between you and your customers. Our services are designed to show you where people are talking about you, the areas where you can best get involved, and the tactics you should use to help increase brand awareness.
Through our social media audit, competitive analysis, and custom-built interactive strategies, we’ll teach you how to take advantage of the social web and how to successfully drive visitors to your site.
Contact us now to see how we can help you start a solid Social Media initiative for your business.