Can Mobile Phone Users Easily Access Your Website?
If They Can’t, You May Be Leaving Profits On The Table!
Mobile website browsing is EXPLODING! The statistics provide concrete proof of this fact…Analysts believe that by the end of 2011, Mobile Internet users will be in excess of one billion.
These users are busy people, viewing websites on the go. If they’re searching for a hotel, restaurant or garage, they are looking to use that service or make a purchase. If your website is not optimized, doesn’t fit their screen size or is too slow, they’ll move on. Can you afford to lose such high quality leads?
Major websites have already optimized their websites for mobile use in response to demand, Google has developed a mobile internet based search engine, which is now providing search results specifically for mobile friendly websites! Mobile internet is huge, and it’s time to embrace the change. OR GET LEFT BEHIND!
- ITU (International Telecommunications Union) noted that by the end of 2010, there were an estimated 5.3 Billion mobile phone subscriptions worldwide. Every year, the number of web-capable units increases as users update their mobile devices.
- On Feb 17, 2010 Google CEO, Eric Schmidt, put mobile at the heart of the Internet giant’s future in a special Mobile World Congress keynote speech where he proclaimed “Mobile First!”
- On June 9, 2009, ComScore reported that mobile audiences for local content grew 51% over 2008. The 2010 figures showed similar growth. They also stated that mobile browsers are the leading access method for consumers seeking local information.
Mobile device users generally search for local businesses on their mobile phones and devices when they are ready to do business. Translation – they are hot customers and clients with ready-to-spend cash in hand!
Unfortunately, regular websites generally do not deliver the high quality user experience sought by owners of handheld devices. To accomplish this, you must either modify your existing website or implement a specialized mobile portal.
Here are some of the benefits you gain from a mobile website…
- Attract new customers or clients who frequently browse the Internet using smartphones and similar mobile devices.
- Extend your existing products, services and information to new, responsive markets and market sectors.
- Provides you with the basic platform necessary to implement targeted mobile marketing campaigns.
Your mobile website visitors gain the following benefits…
- They get quick access to directions to your business.
- They can call you with one click on their mobile phone.
- They can easily add your business phone number to their mobile phone address book.
- They can easily bookmark your mobile website address for fast future reference.
Very few of your competitors are using the new mobile web technology. Get in now and start leading the pack. If your company does not have a mobile presence, you risk losing ground to your competition that do. You also risk failing to connect with users, and miss out on opportunities to extend and strengthen your brand.
Here is what you can expect with our Professional Mobile Website Service
Get your FREE copy of our Mobile Website Report and Learn More About Why You Should Immediately Implement a Mobile Optimized Website.
We can also perform a simple analysis to determine if mobile device users are currently accessing your non-mobile website. Call us at 651-315-7594 to learn more or fill out our contact form.